1. Please login to your FAW online account here.
2. Click on the Downloads tab to access your SubLab installers for Windows and macOS.
3. Once your download is completed, click on the SubLab-Installer file to launch the installer.
4. Double click the SubLab logo to begin installation.
5. Proceed through the installation steps until installation has been completed successfully.
💡 Please do not install SubLab on an external drive.
6. After installation is completed open up your DAW of choice. Launch SubLab as you would load up any new plug-in. You will be prompted to enter your activation.
💡 If you need help loading SubLab in your DAW, we have guides for most DAWs here.
7. Retrieve your activation code from your FAW online account under the Activation Codes tab.
8. Copy and paste your activation code into SubLab and click Activate.
That's it! You're ready to get started with SubLab.
❌ Did you get an error message when trying to launch or activate SubLab? Check out our troubleshooting articles here.