Create your pack
1. Open the Preset Browser and click the + icon to create your new pack. Type in a custom name and hit save.
2. Now you can add sounds by clicking save and selecting your custom pack.
Add your cover art
1. Prepare an image in your graphics editor of choice.
2. Export the image as a .PNG file, size 80 pixels x 80 pixels, and titled bank.png.
3. Open up SubLab, right-click on the relevant pack, and select Update Cover Image from the pop-up menu. Navigate to your prepared bank.png image, select it, and then click OK.
4. The image for your pack will now appear in the preset browser.
💡 Remember, you'll need to add your own pack image before you export and share your sound pack if you want the image to be included.
Export your pack
1. Open up the Preset Browser and right-click on the pack you want to export. Select Export Pack and then select a location.
2. And you're done! All SubLab packs are given the file extension .subpack.
Share and import custom sound packs
1. Once you've exported your custom pack, you can send around the .subpack file.
2. Send the .subpack file and these steps for importing.
3. You're good to go!