With just a few clicks you can turn any kick sample into a loop. SubLab detects the zero crossing point which means you get the smoothest loop possible. Here's how to do it 👇
1. Load up your desired sample and click the loop icon.
2. Hover over the sample. When the magnifier appears, click and drag downward to zoom in.
3. Now, drag the loop start and end markers to the section you want to loop.
💡 Want to sustain your kick? Keep playing a note while you move the markers until you hear a clean pitch.
4. For the smoothest loop possible, match - with - or match + with + like this.
5. Finally, add some xfade to smooth out any remaining grit or noise in your loop.