Once you've successfully downloaded and installed SubLab, here's how to launch it inside Reaper.
1. Open SubLab in Reaper. To do so, right-click or control-click in the track area and choose Insert virtual instrument on new track.
2. SubLab may be located within several folder categories, including Instruments, VSTi, VST3i, or AUi (macOS only). After selecting SubLab, click Add.
❌ If you do not see SubLab available as a Virtual Instrument, please proceed to the troubleshooting section below.
3. When opening SubLab for the first time, a window will prompt you to add your Activation Code. Please Copy & Paste it from your browser. You can find your Activation Code in your FAW Account, or from wherever you made your purchase.
4. Done! SubLab is ready to go.
❌ Don't see SubLab available as a Virtual Instrument? Please follow these steps.
1. Verify SubLab's installation path. If properly installed, your SubLab files should be here:
And at least one of the following locations:
PC: C:/Program Files/VSTPlugins
PC: C:/Program Files/Common Files\VST3
PC: C:/Program Files (x86)/VSTPlugins
2. Next, make sure that Reaper is looking for SubLab in the correct locations. Go to Options>Preferences>Plug-ins>VST. Verify that the listed plug-in paths match your installation locations.
3. If needed, click Edit path list followed by Add path. You can then point Reaper to the correct path(s) on your computer.