1. Login to your FAW Account.
2. Click on the Downloads tab and click the yellow button to download your Patch Pack.
💡 If you made your purchase through a third-party site such as Plugin Boutique, you will receive the files from that third-party site. The following steps for installation are the same.
3. Once your download is completed, drag the folder onto your desktop, and open up the CitySounds folder.
4. Inside, you'll see a folder for macOS and for Windows. Click on the relevant folder and you'll find an installer inside.
5. Launch the installer and proceed through the steps until the installation is completed successfully.
6. You're ready to go!
If you had Circle² and your DAW open, quit both, and then relaunch to give Circle² a chance to load your new patches.
Now, when you launch Circle² your new Patch Pack will show up in your preset browser.
💡 Once your Patch Pack has been successfully imported into Circle² you can delete the CitySounds folder from your desktop.